The cover — and a publishing date

Coming 08/16 to AmazonI’m happy to reveal the cover of the fourth and final book of “The Power to Please” series, The Submissive’s Last Word. Ta-da! I hope you love it as much as I do. I’m celebrating the reveal by putting The Businessman’s Tie on sale at Amazon for 99 cents all weekend. If you know anyone who hasn’t tried the series, let them know it’s a great time to give it a go.

And I’m even happier to write that I’ve completed the initial draft of The Submissive’s Last Word and it’s now in the editing process. Thanks to that, I’ve finalized the publication date — August 16, 2013, only two weeks from today! I’m excited and can’t wait to get the book out there to all my readers who have waited so patiently for the conclusion of the series.

I’m torn about finishing this last book. While I’m thrilled to have completed the story, I’m now faced with saying goodbye. After living with these characters, particularly Nonnie, for nearly a year, I suspect that I’m going to miss her and the others when the final edit is complete and I shoo them out of my author-nest, this time permanently.

For now, I’m focusing on editing The Submissive’s Last Word into the finest novel it can be. After following such a winding, treacherous path, Nonnie deserves only the best recounting of this, the final leg of her emotional and erotic journey. I’m determined to give it to her. 🙂

10 thoughts on “The cover — and a publishing date

1. Cindy Marchant says:

I absolutely LOVE it! I love how all the cover connect but are all so different. Can’t wait to read this book!

2. Deena says:

Thanks so much, Cindy! 🙂

3. Sarah North says:

I so can’t wait for this book. I have loved the other books and I have been looking forward for this what seems ages. I am counting down the days till it’s out. Which means I have enough time to re-read the other books and on August the 15th I will be waiting till midnight to download it on my kindle and start reading. I love this cover. It portrays what the book is about, her last word. Can’t wait.

4. Deena says:

Thanks, Sarah! So happy you love the cover. Hope you like the book as well. 🙂

5. Peachy says:

The covers are eye-catching. I absolutely LOVE the series! I couldn’t put it down! I actually liked Michael until his real nature began to shine through, but I was always hoping that Nonnie would end up with Gibson (love him)! You have a new fan!!!!

6. Debi Hancock says:

I read the whole collection in a week. Looking forward to reading more from you!

7. Angelica says:

Hi Deena!..

I’m a new to this kind of reading. Well, I’ve always had the urge to read these kind of stuff for a long time.. But didn’t know anything to look for.. Until I read “Fifty Shades of Grey” for the fist time, about 1 month b4 the movie was released.. I read it twice wishin 1 month.. Hehe
    During that time reading, I’ve been curious on what books are out there.. And I’m in a few “Fifty Shades” groups on Facebook. And I wrote a post for any books that might intrigue me to read more of these kinds of stuff.. And almost every one pointed out YOU and Sylvia Day.. 🙂
    So I started to read the ebook samples of Sylvia’s Crossfire series.. And then came over to your books .. OMG!.. I was in aw!.. I must admit a did really feel aroused during my time reading these books. Who wouldn’t?!.. Hehe
    I was SOOO intruiged by Gibson from the first start.. Also as many above me, by Michael, until he’s true colours caved in.. MY GOD!.. Some of the things in the book shocked me, but I still continued to read.. I was in AWE!.. The way you write and how you described so well, it was like I was Nonnie.. Right there!.. LOVED these books!.. I’m from Sweden so I had to read these books in English since they’re not out in my own language yet.. And since I had read the samples through iTunes in my iPad .. I couldn’t wait to order the books online.. So I bought the whole series as an ebook collection.. But I do LOVE the feeling on flipping the pages myself in real.. But in this way (ebook) I could take these books where ever I was and wanted..

• Deena says:

Thanks so much, Angelica, for taking the time to stop by and tell me how you feel about the Power to Please series. I’m so glad you enjoyed the books. I definitely enjoyed writing them and still miss writing Gibson, sometimes. He’s everything I’d want in my own hero. 🙂